Try again later. Citations per year.
- Ensuring Corporate Misconduct.
- Bank Lending.
- Passar bra ihop;
- Socialite 1 Book 4: Unless Rules;
- Radboud Repository;
- Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy.
- Citations per year.
Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article.
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar.
Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
Description Shareholder litigation and class action suits play a key role in protecting investors and regulating big businesses. But Directors and Officers liability insurance shields corporations and their managers from the financial consequences of many illegal acts, as evidenced by the recent Enron scandal and many of last year's corporate financial meltdowns. As Tom Baker and Sean J. Griffith demonstrate, this need not be the case. Opening up the formerly closed world of corporate insurance, the authors interviewed people from every part of the industry in order to show the different instances where insurance companies could step in and play a constructive role in strengthening corporate governance - yet currently do not.europeschool.com.ua/profiles/zixihez/montana-de-noche.php
OCLC Classify -- an Experimental Classification Service
Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Review quote "This is an extraordinary book, written in a clear and readable style. Until now, those of us in the field had reasons for concern about litigation dynamics and the role of insurance, but no real evidence More than any contribution to the field of corporate litigation in the last decade, this book breaks new ground.
- Q&A: New Baker Book Details How Liability Insurance Undermines Good Corporate Governance.
- How to Break Or Manage Your Facebook Addiction.
- Selected Publications | Selected Publications | Fordham;
- A Reformation Remedy for Educators Professional Liability Insurance Policies.
- Shares to Buy and When 2011.
- Recent Publications - Harvard Law Review?
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
Langevoort, Georgetown University Law Center" show more. Sean J. Griffith is the T.